Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 25, 2012

A Correction to 5.24.2012 Comments and Post

I made a comment that NO ONE was welcoming. I would like to retract that comment. I have many issues with Shuang Wen. However, I would be remiss in NOT saying that actually ONE family have been consisently cordial, civil, inviting and have been absolutely wonderful to my child.
Despite my views or my known associations, this one particular family have been very inviting and welcoming.
I do appreciate the level of respect that they shown my family as well as me.  I am sure they probably recieve some flack for it. But they did not prejudge me. Although like politics and religion this topic is very emotional and we have not discuss our point of views and it can very well because we respect each other and we already know how we differ.
I truly hope I did not offend this family with my previous comment.

However, overall the parents I have spoken to earlier on showed that they did not want to rock the boat and I respect them as well. And I have noticed the new distance they have with me and it is fine, we all have to do what is in the best interest for our children and work our way through this process in the best way we know how.
I have no need to "go after" anyone. The real entity that needs to be monitored and corrected is the DOE and not just for Shuang Wen but for their overall methods in educating our children and there subjective monitoring of educational practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment